10/10/07

10 Oct

I'm so fucking tired. Hurrs. Forced myself to wake up and hurray.. I reached class on time. Oh by the way.. I stood all the way to school. Damn. Bus 168 was fucking crowded la. The 8.15am bus SHOULD be a double-deck bus but... it was a single-deck today. "Hurray" Imagine... A double-deck bus worth of people squeezing into a single-deck bus. Walao. Packed like sardines. And the bus uncle kept asking the people to move in ... siao. In the end, the bus became so packed.. and hot! Bloody irritating.. Everytime the bus jerks, I knocked against somebody. And to top it off ... I was fucking tired and on the verge of sleeping.. + I had to carry the damn heavy laptop in my hand. =( Bleah. I hate public transport. Haha ... Oh. and I left school early yesterday, after Tricia's birthday celebration. Went to the movies with Chan. Caught "The Nanny Diaries" or something. -.-"' Haha, no choice. I had to be back in school at 4.30pm so it was either that or Balls of Fury.. but we've caught the latter liao. Heh. The show is erm.. for tweenagers. :) Ok so. Back in Rp, went to find the CAP com. for meeting but alas! They're not at the library.. so too bad. I didn't go. Went to find THE CLIQUE instead. Haha Received a msg from QiZhen: "... I had sent the email of the updated place n oso even msn u. For update pls ask KS" Hah. Whatever pls. You sent me the blooooooody msn msg when I was offline. And your email was so late minute. As far as I was concerned, I checked my e-mail last night and it was stated Library, room next to the X-box room. Omg, never heard of sms is it? Bleah. What's more.. I msged and gave you a missed call at 4.30pm. So is it my fault? Sigh. I don't really care. Ok whatever I'm off for some food. Heh

No comments: